« English Version

突撃となりのフェスごはん~タナカクマキチ。~

07 / 26
at 5:39 am

090725fuji_148

エリア:オアシスエリア
オススメメニュー:舞茸照焼ピザ(900円)

舞茸をふんだんに使ったピザや丼ものが売りの「タナカクマキチ。」。出店歴は今年で3年目となり、その味に魅了されたファンは確実に定着している模様。中でも「舞茸照焼ピザ」は絶品で、舞茸の食感や、甘みを含んだ全体のバランスがたまりません。900円とちょっと値段は張りますが、友達2〜3人で食べるのにちょうどいい量になっています。

090725fuji_152

お店から一言:
新潟産の舞茸を使った手作り料理を堪能できます。
渋谷と十日町にもお店があるので、ぜひお越し下さい!

reported by org-funa

« 次の記事へ | 前の記事へ »

10 Responses to 突撃となりのフェスごはん~タナカクマキチ。~

creditos rapidos y faciles

3月 16th, 2015 at 11:08 AM

Hello, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s
truly excellent, keep up writing.
creditos rapidos y faciles

mobstub.com

8月 24th, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Be sure to preserve your life force, chi. This practice is absolutely essential. Be sure to respect the power of words. Don’t engage in vulgar language or activity.

Nova Merchant Services

9月 1st, 2015 at 7:24 AM

Home

ocean canyon properties

9月 1st, 2015 at 7:43 AM

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

Checkstand Program

10月 1st, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

Scott Leiken

10月 8th, 2015 at 5:34 PM

So I was stuck at my wits on what to look for and was just about to give up entirely when I came across your post. I really hope the best for you in business.

herb trotter

10月 19th, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Your post really helped me figure out life, if it weren’t for your site I’d probably still be stuck in search engine world looking for all sorts of information. You know?

ej sterling

10月 19th, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Our experienced Professionals hold industry certifications and have successfully repaired thousands of computers for end users, businesses and resellers.

Kev Bodin

3月 29th, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Habits…the only reason they persist is that they are offering some satisfaction…You allow them to persist by not seeking any http://www.coupleshowerinvitations.com/card/161100882599313662/wedding_couples_shower_invitation_i_do_bbq/ other, better form of satisfying the same needs. Every habit, good or bad, is acquired and learned in the same way – by finding that it is a means of satisfaction.

lingerieshower

7月 28th, 2016 at 2:56 AM

Skill is an important factor you mention in the first sentence but not the Let me emphasize it a bit — if a 30 year old performs about as well in a sport as he did when he was 25, you can rest assured that he was closer to his physical peak at 25, because you know nearly for certain that he has gained skill rather than lost skill over those 5 years of professional So when performance in a variety of sports tends to peak in the mid/late 20s, we can safely say that raw physical peak is slightly earlier than

Comment Form