« English Version

最終日も記録更新! レースは大盛況!

07 / 30
at 9:14 am

don1GRANDPRIX

出ました! 13秒25! 「DON 1 GRANDPRIX」の最高記録です。見事、この記録を出してくれたのは、「なかしま けん」さん! おめでとうございます!!  昨日の14秒09を大幅に更新。フジロッカーが本気になると、ここまでいきます(笑)。最終日もレースは大盛況。ちなみに女子の最高タイムは、16秒56。

昨日は、約100人参加してTシャツGETは12人。今日は約80人参加してTシャツGETが、なんと27人も出ました。バリバリ本気モード全開。これは、ストーンドサークルと並んで、ハマる人続出中の予感では? ここまで盛り上がったのだから、ぜひ来年も開催してほしいですね。「DON 1 GRANDPRIX」の来年の開催を願って、レースに向けた体力づくりも、フジロック貯金と共にコツコツお願いします!

reported by org-riko

« 次の記事へ | 前の記事へ »

8 Responses to 最終日も記録更新! レースは大盛況!

Troy

8月 22nd, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Right here is the right webpage for anyone who wishes to find out about
this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to
argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
Youu certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been discussed for
decades. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

wealthylabyrint32.wordpress.com

9月 26th, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Fabulous, what a blog it is! This webpage provides useful information to us, keep it up.

Information sharing

10月 4th, 2014 at 8:33 PM

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s
both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt,
you have hhit the nail on the head. Thhe problem is something too few folks are speakjing intelligently
about. Now i’m very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something relating to this.

Royal

10月 7th, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Have you evr coonsidered creatin an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog centered on the same subjects youu discuss and
would really like to hwve you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel frfee to shoot me an e-mail.

Communication Development

10月 17th, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Great article.

1月 28th, 2015 at 10:00 AM

It is appropriate time too make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
I’ve learn this post and if I mayy I wish to counsl you some attention-grabbing issues
or suggestions. Perhazps you couhld write
next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

Vida

2月 1st, 2015 at 2:32 AM

It’s hard to find educated people for this subject, however, yyou sound like you know what you’re talking about!
Thanks

shimmerrouge.xyz

3月 9th, 2017 at 11:33 PM

There were many theories, and other stories told as to the true nature and reason for the camps, but wholly it was not for slave It was essentially a set of death People of a certain belief color hair color eye color religion were gathered together and forced into deplorable conditions and were either beaten, tortured, or killed in The camps were never made or worked to be long term holding facilities or Most of who went to the camps Read your normal history on WWII and do some google It will truly horrify you if you don’t understand what a Death camp

Comment Form